24953: Allen (reply) The Turtle and the Televangelist (fwd)

From: "allengatorz@juno.com" <allengatorz@juno.com>

>From Doug Allen  allengatorz@juno.com

I have not seen the program in question.  To find the program did you mean TBN or CBN?

I have seen some of the TBN programs and have been disappointed with much of the way they present their message.  But, I ask this, have you ever met Jan Crouch.  You seem to take much issue with her exterior appearance and dwell on things that do not have much relevance.  Hair, cosmetic surgery, etc.

I would like to discuss the ways in which one can assist this country.  I went to Haiti March 21-29 2005.  The relationships I made with people in Mole St Nicolas, Bombarduapolis,and Greve have consumed my thoughts on how one can better help individuals, families, and communities. This is the main reason I have recently become a part of this list.

A question for the person writing the discussion:  Have you been to Haiti?  Have you met La Tortue?   Why do you call him Gerry the Turtle?  Maybe you could inform me of who he is. Not call him a name.

I am interested in discussion of how people have made positive impacts not in judging people on their exterior or prayers etc...

Now includes pop-up blocker!