24987: LOCCM: (reply) Vishnusurf: (discuss) The Turtle and the Televangelist (fwd)

From: LOCCM@aol.com

We can only guess as to what motivated you to comment on this situation but
in the meantime we are enjoying the miracle including the vehicle that came on
 the same boat and the crates of goods that we needed in our ministry.  The
boat was not full but it was loaded and the goods delivered as promised.   So
much for big hair and other physical augmentation.

Long time friends of Haiti