24988: Duplantis: (announce) water wells (fwd)

From: Lloyd Duplantis <lloydrem@lloydsremedies.com>

I am Lloyd Duplantis, director of the Haiti Mission, Inc.

We are currently in the process of shipping waterwell drilling equipment to
the diocese of Jeremie Haiti and systematically digging waterwells in each
parish of the diocese.

We have capability and technology capable of digging wells in almost every
area of Haiti.

This is the advise you of who we are and the type of resource we are in order
to help you in your development processes.

Please feel free to have someone contact me via email
lloydrem@lloydsremedies.com or at
1-888-872-5030.

Sincerely,
Lloyd Duplantis