25003: Hermantin( Announcement) Radyo Lekol (fwd)

From: leonie hermantin <lhermantin@hotmail.com>

The WLRN Television and Radio Community Advisory Board is seeking
input/feedback on issues/concerns of interest to the Haitian American
community and the responsiveness of WLRN's programming. If you cannot
attend, please feel free to send  your comments in advance to me or to WLRN,
attention Bernadette Siy.

We are also actively soliciting applicants for vacancies on the CAB.  Please
send a letter of interest and a resume to me or to WLRN, attention:
Bernadette Siy.

Thank you.

Daryl Payne, Esq.
CAB Chair