25021: (comment) Simidor re: Delusional Titid and others matters (fwd)

From: Daniel Simidor <danielsimidor@yahoo.com>

Randall White <raw@haitiaction.org> writes:

> Your subject line was a bit confusing. Mebbe you can
> clarify what you found "delusional." If you have the
> time in your demanding schedule.

Thank you Mr. White for asking.  The press in South
Africa asked Aristide some tough questions.  Unable to
skip and dance with his usual Creole jive, he sounded
incoherent and shallow.  Lacking any vision for the
country, he’s now mouthing off the same drivel the
ruling class is using to lull the people to sleep:
elections ... national dialogue ... me, me, me!

As for the recent red-baiting and the silly Haitian
practice of “voye pwen,” this line from Flaubert says
it all, I think: “Faites-moi toujours des grimaces
dans le dos, mon cul vous contemple!”

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail