25028: Marassa: (reply):RE: 25007: Du Tuyau: (comments) Happiness in my little heart (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Marassa staring at tower again from balcon. Red light flashing...kalkile..
Long time we no writing for list...we contemplating...If no for green soap
we be losstt. Kubota so nice. purring now. calming us.

We no happy in heart. Not like DuTiremesu.
but we laughing little bit for thinking of conversations between kidnappers
of one of Tsar Putin's subjects...maybe he tell them who his friends really
are. Maybe little phone call to friends of friends, no names...from Russian
officials...volunteering for to take care of problem theyselves...lots of
ex-special forces Rushin' around... (oh, we funny...even DuTuna must be
laughing...is the soap..we in quite a lather...)

maybe Russians ask kidnappers if they wanting open or closecasket??
Dollars signs in kidnappers eyes turn to Bawon Samdis...avozod!! they let
him go...

Dissonance cognitive on list is profoundly interesting. Is anything that is
going on here surprising? Honestly? Are you surprised? Are you really
shocked? If you are, why are you?

Marassa is no shocked. Sad? To a point. Saisi? no way, mon.
What we seeing in Haiti was predictable and was predicted.
And like weatherwoman we saying...Looks like more of the same...

candid commentary is best, we thinking.....Where's man(m)bo racine?? oh,
yes, we forgetting that list, like haiti, no so open to dialogics...such
bovaryisme

soberly high
Marassa twa