25031: Fwd: Du Tuyau: Happiness in my little heart (fwd)

I am happy this season; I just became student at my local community college in
Nueva-York/New York. Oh oh the big city, lots people walking fast and some
slow, no mucho barricades but most of all, I like the bodegas nearby. There I
go to buy my Marlboro cigarettes, me the macho. That's also where I'm learning
little Spanish. So many pretty rounded boricuas make me feel mucho-muy feliz.
Can I say "caramba"? That's my cry from those weak lungs when the short and
coca-cola-bottle shape Hispana sonrie/smiles at me, because she notices that I
was admiring her for long. She is so supremely charming in her "que to quieres,
senor?". Anyway ...

But I went to school yesterday at my community college, and my teacher in class
asks me for first time: Are you from Africa? I say yes but ... my
great-great-great grandparents were transplanted to St-Domingue a long, long
long time ago. Now it's called Haiti. I wanted to say like Mr. Jean Poincy
Ayiti, but I say Haiti. So he says to me, my teacher that is: "then how come
you know how to read?". I say, bikoz/because I learn in school since like a
child ti kat-kat. He told me NO! I don't mean that; I mean, how come you
understand what you read? I say because that's how I was learned to do it in
Haiti. He say to me: so why so many Haitians read but no understand what they
reading? I say oh oh oh I see. Me understand now. So I proceeded to explain in
my improving English since last time I write on list of Mister Corbett. I say
to him.

See, in Haiti, if you're in politik, when you read, you don't do that with your
brain or even your heart; you read with your stomach. That means you read one
portion of the book or the report, but ignore the other portion bikoz the other
portion say things that you can't use to argue for the Chief. One example
teacher, I say. I read two times before, and five times after, a report on
Haiti last month in April about a place called La Scierie. I understand the
report to say that there were killings committed on all sides in a war
situation. But gouvernement and gochis/leftist friends of gouvernement Haiti
read report to mean that officials from gouvernement before, of Pè Titid,
committed atrocities that warrant the jailing and impending death of former
Prime Minister. So the stomach sometime cries louder than the brain and the
heart in Haiti. That why is why we no read all with care; we read with passion
of the stomach.

Du Tuyau, in flowering Spring of garden of good pork meat "gryio"