25040: Inozam: (announce) rental available in Port-au-Prince (fwd)

From: Raynold Inozam <ery81ledoux@hotmail.com>

To Whom It may Concern:

We are looking for someone to sublet a furnished apartment in Potoprens from
July 15 or August 1, 2005 until May 2006.  Priority consideration goes to
people who can rent for the entire period. It has been inhabited by a U.S.
researcher for almost two years, who needs to sublease it while spending a
spell back in the United States.  Apartment is spacious, well-ventilated,
and well-lit, the second story of a house, with two bedrooms, a bathroom and
kitchen with running water, a dining room, a study, and a secured porch.

Specifics about the House

-Photos can be sent
-Price $300 per month (including all utilities: water, Teleco, and
electricity, and furnished: inverter, refrigerator, furniture).
-Located in quiet neighborhood, but within short walking distance to major
transportation lines.
-Near health clinic that pays for medicines and necessary follow-up care

We're looking for someone who is responsible, careful, who will inform the
original tenant when something goes wrong. We would like to rent the space
to someone who is respectful of him or herself and the community in which
they live.

If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to one of the following:

Kiran:  kcj2103@columbia.edu
Isadora: aisadora@ufl.edu

http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp