25127: Laplante: (ask) Haiti asks for your professional assistance (fwd)

From: Rholdo Laplante <rejhaiti@hotmail.com>

Dear friends of Haiti,

We are writing to invite your participation in an exciting project for a new
beginning in Haiti.  La Revolution Economique de la Jeunesse Haitienne
(REJHaiti) is a micro-finance project with the long term objective of
creating 5 million jobs and 1 million investors in Haiti by the year 2011.

REJHaiti is a grassroots effort which spans all ten departments of Haiti as
well as the eleventh department of Haitians in the diaspora.  The base of
support for REJHaiti currently includes non-governmental organizations in
Haiti, Association des Chrétiens Haïtiens pour l’Evolution des Démunis,
(ACHED), Alliance pour le Devéloppement des Jeunes Artistes Haïtiens
(ADJAH), Emerjeance des Jeunes pour une Nouvelle Alternative (EJEUNAL), and
non-profit organization in the United States, Harvest for Haiti in
California, and Ligues des Jeunes Cadre Haïtiens (LIJECH} in Miami.

We are hoping to expand our organizational base in the United States, France
and Canada to provide our Haitian brothers and sisters with the material and
spiritual support they need to make this project a success.  A board of
directors has been established in Haiti and we are establishing a board in
the eleventh department to coordinate efforts outside of Haiti.

We invite you to read the attached documents and to drop us an email with
any questions or comments you may have.  We will contact you in the next two
to three weeks to further discuss this project and your possible
involvement.

Respectfully,

Rholdo Philippe Dessalines Laplante			Francois Guillaume, Jr.
President Director, Haiti			President, USA

Jeannette Diaz-Veizades, Ph.D.			Jean-Marie Evaillard
Vice-President/Secretary, USA			General Coordinator, USA

Herb Pierre-Louis
Public Relations, USA

----- End forwarded message -----