25123: lyall: (discuss) earthquate May 11, 2005 (fwd)

From: J.David Lyall <postmaster@lyalls.net>

It was scary for Haytians and maybe for transplanted Brits (nudge,
nudge Jackie) but it was nothing for a kalifornyan. One sharp jolt up
here in the mountains. later we heard that it was actually centered
around Belot in the hills south of PauP.

It was the kind of jolt that I am used to feeling two or three times
a year in Santa Cruz, calif.
Lots of folks here went outside and were afraid to go back in. The
wrath of heaven is felt to be directed here these days. Floods are
awaited.