25131: kathleen (reply) RE: 25111: Benson: (reply) RE: 25057: kathleen (observation)RE:25041: Question of Satan (fwd)

Many, many thanks to Professor LeGrace Benson for the clarity and detail of
her post.
Now, I have become curious as to the timing of the writing of the Old
Testament.  Clearly, not concurrent, on the spot reporting when the events
took place.  And I heard from two seemingly good sources that the Gospels
were not written until 600 years after the death of Christ.  Anyone?
Dear LeGrace, you are amazing le grace.  I especially appreciated the
detail about the serpent, mesi anpil.  Kathleen