25133: Siebert: (ask) kreyol tutor in LA area

From: Sara Siebert <sasieber@earthlink.net>

 I will be accepting a job with Fonkoze, a Haitian microcredit
 organization, in September.  Until then, I am in Los Angeles, madly
 reading up on the culture and politics of a country I've been getting to
 know from afar already for several years.

 Right now, my biggest need is to learn Kreyol.  I am slowly plowing
 through the Anne Pale Kreyol CD's, but am searching for a tutor.

 Would you happen to have any contacts in LA that might make good tutors
 or lead me to a good one?

 Any recommendations for books, films, etc would also be much appreciated.

 Thanks very much,

 Sara Siebert