25132: (ask) (John) (Help us choose a name) (fwd)

From: John Engle <john@theexperiment.info>

Beyond Borders inviting your input

Just Eight Names Left--Pick Your Favorite
http://bb-mail.c.topica.com/maadwk6abg0LRaaaaaabaeQAH9/
Six weeks ago we asked you to help us come up with a
name for the
teacher and leadership development groups we’re
supporting in Haiti.
We received 133 suggestions! Our selection panel
helped us narrow
the list down. We then discussed this further as a
staff, came up
with some additional names following their
suggestions, and got the
list down to just eight names. We invite those
interested to help us pick the best name by  taking
this short survey.
http://bb-mail.c.topica.com/maadwk6abg0LRaaaaaabaeQAH9/

Faith/Works Global Gallery
http://bb-mail.c.topica.com/maadwk6abg0LRaaaaaabaeQAH9/
Take the survey by Wednesday, May 18 and you will be
entered into a
drawing for a $50 gift certificate donated by our
friends at
Faith/Works Global Gallery, which features fair trade
goods made by
artisans from Haiti and around the world.

Thank you.

John Engle

http://JohnEngle.blogspot.com THEY JUST DON'T KNOW HUNGRY PEOPLE
http://theexperiment.info Handmade gifts! Purchase = Contribute!