25172: Allen(comment)Fonkoze's Anne Hastings spoke in Ft Lauderdale (fwd)

From: "allengatorz@juno.com" <allengatorz@juno.com>

I went to the Ft Lauderdale-Cap Haitian Sister Cities program last Thursday night and it was well worth every minute!!!  I went to learn more about getting involoved in helping Haiti; boy, I was truely inspired.

I had been to the Fonkoze's web site a few weeks ago and was impressed.  I read Anne Hastings personal experience and was inspired, but hearing her live in front of an audience of about 200 who are committed to finding solutions was truely an experience that inspires the soul and gives some encouragement that solutions to desperate poverty are within reach.

If you ever get a chance to meet her or hear her do it.

Also, I am very impressed witht the FTL-CAP sister cities program; it seems they are really put together and committed.

Thanks to the posts on the list for getting out the info.

ps thanks Bob Corbitt

doug allen

Get Juno Platinum for as low as $4.97/month!
Visit http://www.juno.com/half to sign up today!