25178: Fwd: Du Tuyau: Re; Misters Walton and Marassa (fwd)

From: viandemoulue@aol.com

If anyone want justice in Haiti so we no more have to discuss silly things on
this or any Haiti list, and so we can discuss serious things like: rebwazman
(reforestation); security for all (no more OP for the makouts, or the lavalas,
or the G-184); health and all issues, I will like to be one of these people.

So to mister Marassa, I get your point; to mister Walton, I understand the
opinion is from journalist but it's informed, researched, investigation-based
opinion, not typical Haitian politicians voye monte opinion but as usual,
there's always a 3rd view too. Let me try quick for better speaking English for
explanation.

I maybe not said it before but belief sincerely that Neptune need his day in
court. He accused and however silly accusation may be to him or to the Haitian
League of Lawyers Committee tra-la-la-folklore, or everyone else, he need to go
to court. That is basic and someone else say that here and it true this is
true. This is legal process (the word "process" being a chinese casse-tête for
many Haitian entelektièl), and the PROCESS needs respect so substance can begin
to take roots in Haitian politics.

Neptune no wanting to go to court is yet one more symptom of politik gren plen
and gwo ponyèt, tough guy from the jungle, of all politician Haitians and
politicians wanna-be Haitians. That's just silly; plain and simple. Maybe
release on bail is appropriate for now but the guy ought to go to court to
prove his not guilty if not guilty. Otherwise, it's just the same ol-same old
game since vitam-eternam-Haitianam, amen.

Anyway, I glad I no have good English speak-ability too because Denmark
filmmaker could accusation for me too, of academic demagogue. I no speak good
English and am thus shielded :)

Du Tuyau, in the blues, sad of tiredness from car accident but am okay. Worse,
there was no VS in car to lean on.