25179: Severe (reply) 25178: Du Tuyau (fwd)

From: Constantin Severe <csevere@hotmail.com>

I agree this Neptune merry go round is getting tiresome. It would be funny
if Haiti didn't have other serious problems to deal with. The summer rains
are on their way back and I doubt that the country will be in any better
position to deal with them than last year. There is a better than even
chance that CAFTA-DR will pass, with Haiti once again being the odd man out
since its own free trade deal is stalled. Cops are still getting gunned down
in the street and activists are getting their heads knocked in. The
Dominican Republic is once again xenophobic muscles. Haiti is still waiting
for the international aid and as for foreign investment, if you exclude
pharmaceutical products from Columbia, that's also near none existent.

I don't know what cracks me up more, an unconstitutional government
complaining that a problematic prisoner is interfering with its attempts to
give him his constitutional rights or that the former prime minister is now
such eloquent advocate for the rule of law. It's better than Showtime At The
Apollo.