25196: Labrom (discuss) NEWS OF KIDNAPPING FOREIGNERS (fwd)

>From voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com

Bad news my friends. They've now started on the foreigners. John
Currelly who has worked in Haiti for about 30 years, is a Canadian and
runs PADF an agricultural NGO, was kidnapped this morning. I gather also
2 Americans were shot at - I don't know if this was all in the same
incident.

I'll keep you posted about news.  Oh dear, Poor Haiti!!!

Jacqui Labrom

VOYAGES LUMIERE

email: voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com
NB new website address: voyage without S!

Look at our website: www.voyagelumierehaiti.com

'Journeys for the enlightened traveler'
'Voyages pour le touriste éclairé'
'Viajes para el turista iluminado'

Office/home numbers: (509) 249-6177/557-0753