25198: Leiderman: requesting grassroots reports for "Eritaj Chronicle" (fwd)

From: Stuart M Leiderman <leidermn@cisunix.unh.edu>

dear Readers:

Eritaj Foundation, Framingham, Massachusetts, that works for the
improvement of social services in Haiti, has asked me to help offer
grassroots organizations the opportunity to publish their articles or
reports in future issues of the widely-read bimonthly "Eritaj Chronicle."
back issues are posted on the internet, the most recent is at
<http://www.eritajfoundation.org/downloads/march_apr_2005_news.pdf>
hundreds of printed copies of each issue are distributed to members,
donors and supporters of citizens projects in Haiti.

Eritaj likes to promote and assist organizations that take the trouble to
explain their activities and aspirations in their own words.  for the
"Chronicle," your article can be a couple of hundred words plus photos,
tables, maps and graphics that explain your mission, accomplishments,
needs and opportunities for volunteers and other workers.

in addition to this request for reports for publication, Eritaj is also
seeking informative material for a large traveling display of grassroots
Haiti activities that would first appear at the annual meeting of the
Haitian Studies Association in mid-October in Boston, Massachusetts.
please write me if you would like your writing, photos or other items
displayed there.

thank you,

Stuart Leiderman

leidermn@christa.unh.edu