25193: kathleen (reply): 25182: Severe (reply) to Kathleen 25162: (fwd)

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

Perhaps it is.  When I spoke to the lay head of the nearby school of my
distress over the terrible behavior of 12-15 year old girls in Hinche and
Papay, he said he was shocked when he came from the North to teach there, at
the contrast.  I'm speaking of insulting ("blan misere"), stealing (watch,
flashlight, painting), following with catcalls, even death threats ("ou lou
garou") and rock throwing, when someone doesn't give well-developed girls
bursting out of their uniforms or scanty t-shirts money for their "gran
gou."  Kathleen