25213: Walton (Reoly) RE: 25185: Kondrat: (ask) Haiti national curricu lum (fwd)

From: "Walton, Robert" <robert.walton3@us.army.mil>

RE: ...information about the national curriculum or education standards by
grade of Haiti.

Under Aristide's government-
http://www.haiti.org/adress~1.htm
Ministry of National Education, Youth and Sports
Rue Dr. Audain, Port-au-Prince

Minister: Mme. Myrtho Célestin Saurel
Director General 222-1037
Reception 222-1036
National Institute for Pedagogy (IPN) 234-2100, 234-0262

Current a/o March 2005
M. Pierre Buteau
Rue Dr. Audain
Port-au-Prince, Haïti

Director General 509-222-1037
Reception 509-222-1036

National Institute for Pedagogy (IPN)
509-234-2100
509-234-0262

V/R
Bob Walton

March 2005 Directory of Educational Initiatives in Haiti
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2ytzx/haitieducation/