25248: Allen(info help)Growing tropical hardwoods in Haiti for profit (fwd)

From: "allengatorz@juno.com" <allengatorz@juno.com>

When I consider ways to help Haiti one idea I have been thinking of and want to ask for some info help.

I was looking at an American company on line that grows tropical hardwood trees for investors in Costa Rica.  It seems like a great idea but of course I do not want to "reinvent the wheel."

If I have access to property in NW Haiti do you think it is possible?  When you examine the web site of this company they show you the dramatic difference on a hill side that is managed by them.  They grow teak and other exotics.  They even do some wood working with the locals thus bringing added value to the region.

Doug Allen

Get Juno Platinum for as low as $4.97/month!
Visit http://www.juno.com/half to sign up today!