25251: Durban (announce) Office Space in PAP Airport Area (fwd)

From: Lance Durban <lpdurban@yahoo.com>

We have available a 2nd floor office, suitable for an NGO
looking for a "base" for occasional use in the Port-au-Prince
airport area.  We are located within walking distance (2
minutes) from Visa Lodge Hotel (near the Brasserie
Nationale-Prestige brewery), and security is good.

The 12'x12' unfurnished office is centrally air-conditioned and
includes very dependable internet access and an international
(Miami) phone line.  (You supply the telephone compatible with
our PBX as well as your own computer).  During working hours the
plant runs entirely on generator, with an inverter/battery bank
to ensure 100% dependable power for the computer.

The office is adjacent to a common area which includes (1) an
equipped kitchen, (2) a washroom with toilet, (3) a classroom
suitable for up to 12 students, and (4) a conference room with a
conference table comfortably seating 8 people.  The NGO could
also make use of our Miami warehouse to consolidate small
shipments of southbound material and mail for Haiti.

Interested parties may contact me by e-mail off group with any
questions they may have.

Lance Durban