25306: lyall (comment) saturdays fighting? (fwd)

From: J.David Lyall <postmaster@lyalls.net>

The fighting that I heard of on Saturday was a raid by chimeres on the neighborhoods of Nazon. My brother in law lives there, his wife was working in some yard when a bunch of cars full of 'bandits' came into the area and started attacking houses and burning them. Police showed up and there was exchange of fire. Some chimeres were killed by their house. Madam ran to get away from the fighting and injured herself going over a roof. They all fled up to safer territory above PVille.
--
J. David Lyall
http://www.lyalls.net/