25330: Morse (reply) Esser..the reign in Haiti falls mainly.. (fwd)

From: OLOFFSONRAM@aol.com

Dear Mr Esser,
You're a funny guy! How could some one possibly report news by just sitting
on a hotel veranda? That's as outrageous as being a paid spin doctor who's not
 too concerned with actuality!
In any case, business in Haiti is baaad, unless of course.....blah blah  blah.
I wrote a song for disarmament but I haven't put it out yet. I get the
feeling that people would rather just shoot it out. You know, just kill each
other. I guess its an approach though it wouldn't have been my first  option. I

might just be naive, perhaps it is the best way. Could you help me see  clearly

on the benefits of just shooting each other rather than going to the  polls?
As for the police!! I'll have to agree..blah blah blah blah blah.
When I arrived in Haiti back in '85 you could leave your car  windows open
with a camera in the back seat right there on Champ Mars. We sure  have come a
long way. Out of those 20 years, Aristide was in power for blah blah  blah and
the military blah blah blah.
In any case, I never realized you had a sense of humor. It gives me hope. I
guess my friend Greg Chamberlain brings out the best in  you.
Cheers,
Richard Morse