25380: Mercier: (announce) : New book: Veve Ritual Art of Haitian Vodou (fwd)

From: Regine Mercier <reginemercier@aol.com>

Dear Friend,

Just tought you might be interested in this new book by the artist Nancy Fer=
ere (With introduction by Dr. Gerard Ferere) that I am carrying in my invent=
ory.  Veve: L'art rituel du Vodou Haitien / Ritual art of Haitian Vodou / Ar=
te ritual del Vodu Haitiano. =20

This colorful and very informational book has just been released.  There are=
 36 full page paintings with information on each of the veves they represent=
.

The book is in English, French and Spanish.

The book will make a great gift, and will definitely be conversation starter=
.  Please let me know of your interest.  =20
The price is $35.00 - Shipping is $3.50 for the first book plus $1.50 for ad=
ditional book shipped to the same address. I accept Cash, Check, and paypal.
Regards
Regine