25394: Batay Ouvriye: (announce) Anti-deportation Vigil June 23 (fwd)

From: Batay Ouvriye <batayouvriye@hotmail.com>

Forwarded by Batay Ouvriye [batayouvriye@hotmail.com]

Dominican Solidarity Coalition with the Haitian Community in Dominican Republic, Grass Roots Haiti Solidarity Committee & Haiti Support Network.

Vigil in front of the United Nations
Date: Thursday, June 23 2005
Time: 4 to 7 p.m.
Place: Dag Hammarskjold Plaza, 47 Street & First Avenue

No to the Deportations of Haitians in the Dominican Republic!
Respect for Dominicans of Haitian Parents!
For a Just and Legal Migration Treatment!

If my brother and sister are my closest neighbors, what is Haiti to us?