25401: kathleen (reply)Re: 25396: (news) Chamberlain: Justice minister Gousse resigns (fwd)

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

Now, if we could only hold accountable the following ministers in Haiti, who
"speak out" ad nauseum on all of the radio stations to which I listened
daily, urging people to work "men nan men" with them, they who do nothing so
far as I can see for the people:
the minister of education
                        environment
                        public health
                        interior (anyone even know who he is?
				A large group of "informed" Haitians on Nancy
				Roc's show in April couldn't come up with
				his name)
			public works

Well, enough.
Kathleen