25412: Gordon: (ask) Has anyone heard of Noni Juice (fwd)

From: leahgordon@aol.com

I'm doing a photo job in the Philippines and when I mention Haiti everyone
always refers to Noni Juice - purported to cure cancer and come from Haiti. I
repeatedly get told that the advert had a black man with a bottle of juice in
his hand on a beach with coconut trees. They were charging 3000 pesos a bottle
which is the equivalent to 60 dollars - I have never heard of it in Haiti and
cannot think of the fruit that they make it with. Any ideas - I'm intrigued?
Leah