25436: Benson: Request for information on straw craft (fwd)

From: Legrace Benson <legrace@twcny.rr.com>
RE: Request for information on straw work.

The following was posted on a Caribbean list. I myself have seen works in
Haiti similar to those posted on the web referenced  for Turks and Caicos
artisans.  If others on this list have specific citation  and photos
concerning Haitian works of this sort, I would like to be informed as well.
Thanks, LeGrace