25457: Morse:(announce) To RAM or not to RAM (fwd)

From: OLOFFSONRAM@aol.com

Following the general philosophy that bankers bank, police police,
accountants account, farmers farm, journalists report news and musicians  make
music,
RAM will be performing every Thursday night at the Hotel Oloffson in
Port-au-Prince Haiti throughout (si Dieu vle) the 2005 Summer months. The
ambiance
usually begins around 9pm and the band usually starts around 10:30 pm.  Dinner,

drinks and snacks are available. We are also considering other  programs
throughout the week for the folks who decide to stay in or visit Haiti  during
the
coming months.
In addition to our live performances, we are working on RAM 6, the next RAM
album. We are doing this with the collaborative efforts of Fabrice Rouzier,
known for his work with many Haitian musicians including his band Musik Musik
and more recently, his project Haiti Troubadour. Fabrice is part of the <de
Pradines musical line> which includes Auguste <Candio> de Pradines,  Emerante
de Pradines, Michel Martelly and myself, Richard A. Morse pka  RAM.
We look forward to seeing some of you in the not too distant future.
Richard Morse

----- End forwarded message -----