25475: Senou: (announce) A New Call for the immediate release of Mr. Yvon Neptune (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

From: Joseph Alfred, Educator (Neg an deyo
Ouanaminthe)
June 24, 2005
--------
On May 22, I called for the immediate release of Mr.
Yvon Neptune and one month and two days later I call
again for the immediate release of Mr. Yvon Neptune
pending investigation.

NB: Most of you tend to link folks to a particular
party when they take a stand.  For the Record, I?m not
a Lavalas supporter and anyone supporter in Haiti and
anywhere else in the world; I have been living outside
of Haiti since 1984 and I expect to live where I am or
in these four places in the world: Dakar, South L.A.,
Washington DC, Metro Atlanta for the next 50 years or
more and retire in Florida (From Jacksonville to Key
West).

The gentleman is not a Risk Flight; he should be
released pending the outcome of the investigation. The
new Justice Minister Mr. Henri Dorléans shall release
Mr. Yvon Neptune immediately.

He shall remain available to answer further questions.
According Bel Ayiti ? A U.N. independent expert on
human rights, Louis Joinet, rejected the notion of a
massacre after he visited St.-Marc in April. Joinet
said people who died were killed in confrontations
between pro- and anti-Aristide groups in St-Marc
during February last year and there were victims on
both sides.?
http://belayiti.com/news/news13%20Yvon%20Neptune.htm

I do not come here to defend Mr. Yvon Neptune, my call
is directly link to article 26 of the constitution
that requires him to see a judge in 48 hrs and also he
is not a Risk Flight.
Please Read

ARTICLE 26:
No one may be kept under arrest more than forty-eight
(48) hours unless he has appeared before a judge asked
to rule on the legality of the arrest and the judge
has confirmed the arrest by a well-founded decision.

Mr. Henri Dorléans must do the right thing and release
Mr. Neptune pending the outcome of the investigation.

In the meantime, the parents/family of the victims
need to put a lien on all properties Mr. Gousse may
have in Canada and in the U.S. that will be held as
collateral to compensate the victims who will file a
lawsuit against him.

ARTICLE 27:

Any violation of the provisions on individual liberty
are arbitrary acts. Injured parties may, without prior
authorization, appeal to the competent courts, to
bring suit against the authors and perpetrators of
these arbitrary acts, regardless of their rank or the
body to which they belong.

ARTICLE 27-1:

Government officials and employees are directly liable
under civil and administrative criminal law for acts
carried out in violation of rights. In such cases,
civil liability extends to the State as well.

Joseph Alfred
P.O. BOX 1022
Douglasville, GA 30133
joe_alfred@yahoo.com