25483: Du Tuyau (Reading) Haiti News in French language (fwd)

From: viandemoulue@aol.com

Now, if I tell you Haiti can make you laugh in a bad day (not hot and steamy
enough for the ladies boricuas et latriye to walk around in bikinis on the
beautiful streets of Bwouklin, Nou-Yók), would you belief in me? Okay, I write
news for you in French, and then I write for you my bad translation but idea
the same. I sorry. My French is little bit pèpè, kenedi, (second hand that
means, for you who no spik bioutifoul kreyól). Okay, here first French writer
(allow me please, Mister Bob Corbett).

D'autre part, des incidents avaient éclaté mercredi à la dernière journée de
Bacc dans un centre d'examens. A l'école primaire spéciale, des bacheliers
avaient jeté des pierres contre la police qui a tiré en l'air.
*****
That means it means for 1st paragraph:
 There was many little incidents like that yesterday wednesday June 22, the
last day of baccalaureat for high-school people as students. Some exam-takers
students threw rocks against the police who simply shoot in the air on top
towards the sky, not on the students.(That's good; demokrasi means, you can
throw rocks at police and they no kill for you; progress for Haiti, funny
little country).

Now, second paragraph with translation little bit later on the bottom.

Selon des éleves rencontrés par HPN, ils subissaient les épreuves de chimie,
voulant aller regarder la rencontre de foot ball entre le Brésil et le Japon,
les surveillants ont décidé d'amasser avant l'heure prévue.

That means for 2nd paragraph.
The students Haitian were taking chemistry exam, but the classroom observers
and enforcers of the strict rule (in Haiti) of no cheating in the classroom,
decided that they had to leave before the students were or have finishing
their little chemistry exam. The reason for the "surveillants" to want to
leave: "there was a match foot-ball (soccer for blan Meriken) on television
they showing. The match football was between two hot teams: Brazil and Japan.

Haiti, funny little country. I thought that was hilarious, at least little bit
hilarious.

Du Tuyau, finding fun in weird places about Haiti, because all news lately
have been little bit and very much been kidnapped by the kidnappers.