25551: Saint-Vil (reply) RE: 25543: Simidor: Archives threatened with arson (fwd)

From: Jean Saint-Vil <jafrikayiti@hotmail.com>

How did this latest pre-announced and pre-assigned threat of arson come about?

Did some people walking around with a huge "L" permanently tatooed on their foreheads (therefore LAVALAS) make the public announcement. Or, perhaps I missed yet another press release from "reliable" sources like the U.S. embassy (the real seat of the post-coup puppet regime) and its appendages that confirmed this odd threat and accordingly assigned it to - who else... the all powerful, omnipresent creatures....these so terribe young black males of Haiti....the "chimères"? These creatures that function by remote control under the whim of the centre of evil himself - seated devilishly in the southern part of the dark continent. This is so scary, I am afraid that only Tarzan can save us from these barbarians. Surely, we should all join NCHR's urgent appeal to have the Marines land quick and save Haiti from them Haitians.

Strange but, as Beethova Obas sings, "m pa ka ri...twòp kou nan do m" brother Simidor. No, I cannot laugh. Too many stabs on my sore back...

Jafrikayiti
«They say they love Haiti but why is it they can't stand the Haitians that live there!»
http://www.jafrikayiti.com