25577: jedididah: (discuss) the archives (fwd)

From: J.David Lyall <postmaster@lyalls.net>

Someone is wondering how it is known that the archives have been attacked? Well, it has been on the radio in PauP. Do they want to destroy it altogether? I don't know, but the director is afraid of that it appears. I was wondering why no reports of this appeared two weeks ago. No reports in the North American media of course. Haitian radio reports on the scene must be discounted as not being objective I suppose.

The attackers come from the bandit held zones of Belair it is said. It is further said that they want to take the north side of Ave John Brown to be able to cut the second of three routes down the hill into la ville. Perhaps the archives are a good sniper post? Dunno.

Perhaps our solidarity commentators from the belly of the white beast should come visit Haiti cherie for their political commentaries. Guest houses in liberated zones of Belair are ready.
--
J. David Lyall
http://www.lyalls.net/