25582: Kathleen: (net) Haiti Info : FORMER HAITIAN PRESIDENT DUVALIER ADDRESSES NATION (fwd)

From: kathleenmb@adelphia.net

Ce mail vous a été envoyé depuis le site Haiti Info http://www.haiti-info.com

***COMMENTAIRES AJOUTES PAR kathleenmb@adelphia.net ***

Attention, Patrick Lemoine and Herbert Gold!!!

FORMER HAITIAN PRESIDENT DUVALIER ADDRESSES NATION
  ABSTRACT : This is all the more so unbearable since new plagues, like kidnappings, rapes and institutionalized murders, add up to such disappointments. We condemn with the utmost firmness these degrading practices, this unprecedented upsurge of murderous folly in our history and these unjustifiable actions. We denounce their sponsors to the international conscience. We regret all of the motivations that would explain this return to chaos, even a little bit. Actually, there is no cause, no demand - regardless of how legitimate it might be - that could endorse them. They dishonour all of us.
Pour lire l'article : http://www.haiti-info.com/article.php3?id_article=3846

--
Visitez le site Haiti Info http://www.haiti-info.com