25592: Morse:(ask) Carol Williams/If Haitians were blonde (fwd)

From: OLOFFSONRAM@aol.com

Dear Carol,
I remember how upset you were when I told you my views of the new corporate
media. Tell me,
 if Haitians were blonde, would our kidnapping stories be getting more
press? Would we get our own shows on CNN?
If Haitians were blonde, would the night time  military/police operations,
just off the coast of Florida, be getting more  press? All that shooting and
those helicopters in the middle of the night are  pretty intense. All those
foreign countries doing military/police operations off  the Florida coast,
without
American participation! Sounds historic to me.
If Haitians were blonde, would the current exodus of people with visas be
getting press?
If Haitians were blonde, would they outnumber Cubans in Florida by  now?
Perhaps the corporate media maestro, whoever that is, has yet to  say, all
press to Haiti!!
Patiently watching, waiting and observing,
Richard Morse