25595: Auguste: Parenthesis to Simidor (25534) reply to 25529 (fwd)

From: JRAuguste1@aol.com

From: JR Auguste

Re: Simidor reply to Dumas M. Simeus:

We constantly hear that PNH cannot police.

We also hear that the UN  troops in Haiti are basically on vacation there; in
a permanent observation  mode; cannot and/or will not protect anyone in
Haiti.

We also hear that  chimeres, kidnappers, bandits and people of that ilk
operating in Haiti with  impunity, will only respect and are only afraid of the
US
Marines.

We  should know by now that "Law and Order" is only a concept and an illusion
in  Haiti.

Enters Dumas M. Simeus who asked George W. Bush for help (send us  the
Marines, please) and that is considered a betrayal to Haiti's national
interest.
How is that a betrayal and what is this particular national interest  that is
being betrayed?

What difference does that make when my house is  on fire, I cannot put the
fire out, and I ask the devil to give it a shot with  his firefighting
equipment. Do I dishonor myself and my national ancestors by  doing so?

Does Haitian citizenship give one the right to behave like  chimeres,
kidnappers, gang bangers, and the so called kokorat and rat pa kaka?  When you
behave
as such, are  your human rights greater than that of your  victims?

Drowning is drowning, even if the water is dyed red and blue.