25663: Lewis: Non-list member needs advice: Birth certificate (fwd)

From: Dawn Lewis <DLewis@newopportunitiesinc.org>

[Corbett requests:  Please write directly to Dawn Lewis, she is not
a list member and thus wouldn't see any posted reply.     bob ]

My name is Dawn Lewis.  I work with individuals who have been released from
prison.  I assist them in obtaining their birth certificates, etc.  I have a
client that was born in Haiti.  I am unable to assist him because I do not
know where to write for one.  Can you assist me so that I may assist him?

Thanks,

Dawn Lewis, Coordinator
Jobs Now Program
203-575-4242