25664: Donohue: (ask) seeking Haitian Twobadou band in Miami (fwd)

From: katherine donohue <kdonohue2000@yahoo.com>

[Folks please reply DIRECTLY to Katherine at her address above,
thanks,  Bob Corbett]

Hello there,

I'm getting married in Miami in November and would
like to have a twobadou band play for a couple of
hours during the reception. I'm looking for a little
group that can play old songs, more for listening than
for dancing, as I'll have a DJ play for dancing later.

Does anyone know someone I might contact about this or
any thoughts on where I might track one down in Miami?

Thanks,

Katherine

Sell on Yahoo! Auctions ? no fees. Bid on great items.
http://auctions.yahoo.com/