25666: Re: 25657: Yacine: (reply) Fwd: Re: 25613: Toussaint: (reply) (fwd)

From: Yacine Khelladi <yacine@yacine.net>

I assisted at the church service that day few years ago. for Vierge Miracle So'do. All inside and around the church seemed voudouisants. No separation.

All the Sodo thing was very impressive. Hundres of poeple walking for days singing " sodo m'praleeee ". Hundrers of tambou services, rara bands, thousand of poeple sleeping in the streets. The bath at the cascades. The huge mapou trees up there. Great bath. I miss it. Wow! Ayibobo