25673: loveayiti: RE: 25598: Bob Corbett (ASK) Aristide's famous "Pere Lebrun" speech. (fwd)

From: love haiti <loveayiti@hotmail.com>

 Interesting how this could be debated today. Everyone knew what Aristide
was referring to when he spoke "the beautiful tool" and "give them what
they deserve". I even recall some supporters saying that the speech was
justified because the coup d'etat was already in the works and this was
an attempt to stop it.

Somehow we are now doing revisionist history.

Hey maybe I have lost my mind and Aristide's former spokeperson can tell
us what he was referring "that beautiful and he wanted to smell". Maybe
Aristide meant to give "love" to those who derserve it.

Give me a break..