25683: Peterson: : comment

From: Audrey Peterson <destarke@yahoo.com>

I know this is an open forum, but since I've been
signed up, mostly what I've seen is a lot of
nitpicking and yammering between pro and
anti-Arisitide individuals. It's gotten so I can't
even follow what you all are saying because it's
gotten so convoluted, and in some ways, petty. It
seems to me that no one is convincing anyone else to
change his or her mind, and otherwise intelligent and
helpful people are wasting thir time with arguments
that fall on deaf ears. I'm wondering if there is some
way we could all be more productive and useful.

I know this sounds harsh, but as I read the many
posts, I feel like we're fiddling while Rome burns.

Audrey

Yahoo! Mail