25736: Sira: (reply) :25703 haitian creole terms (fwd)

From: Sssira@aol.com

It seems to me that Joseph is somewhat generous. For some reason he is  right.

"Se pa fòt mwen" I never accept it as an excuse,...because it always
appeared to me as a proof of irresponsability. From a philological angle I
would
bend to read it as "I did not intend to do it willingly",  truth !
but,...something is missing, that could appeal to waive the  sanctions. Was
it
quibbling???  Perhaps !

"I am sorry" means if you permit " Not purposely done, I will correct  the
damage, and  will pay attention next time".

"Se pa fòt mwen" , in the building of a new Nation,  is an "instituant
social" among others to ban (discourage) in order to deal with responsible
citizens.

simil