25829: Du Tuyau: Democratic Haiti, we're getting there (fwd)

From: viandemoulue@aol.com

Well, I guess we all have the right to have our own pèp/pipol/people. No long
time ago, someone close to me told to me to my surprise, that s/he is not from
the pèp/pipol/people Haitian. Person say that s/he is Haitian in every way but
no the Lavalas/Aristide pèp. I thought that was funny and no consistent
because in all countries there are only one people. There are differences but
in the end, it's one people always. Anywayzz, typical me, bad person I am, I
start laughing with hysteria and person got mad. But now it seems, I
understand little bit more better very much.

I just was reading Miss Eugenia Charles from the other pè, father Quigley, and
he talk in the writing he write, about the Security government Secretary
arresting Father Jean-Juste because of, beautiful French, "La clameur
publique" (public clamor).

Yesterday or yesteryear no long ago anyway, Titid was accused and rejected as
a populo/populist who gouverns based on "public clamor" populo politik. This
was truly Titid's "pèp/pipol/people". And so, Latortue's gouvernement "public
clamor" is the other pipol/people/pèp. Funny...

Now, Latóti-the-turtle/Latortue is moving fast towards a gouvernemant
populo/populist too. He arrest pipol from other camp based on "La clameur
publique" (public clamor). That is, the other side of the pèp Ayisien, the
good/right side, the side that do things but are not chimère because they
are "les gens de bien" (the people of class).

Haiti is such a funny/funky country, that one wonders whether God or Nature
did not intend to experiment with stupidity when He/She/It gave us
independence. First, you hear it's about two pipol/people/pèp living in same
country; next you have different kinds of chimeric people: one for the good
people of social connection and political connection and money connection and
Washington/USA/Canada connection and they are the chimeures (pronounced in
Frenchie-French). Then you have the other people/pipol/pèp Lavalas who are the
chimeric people/pipol/pèp with no connection important who beat the other
Latortue pipol/pèp with rigwaz before February 2004. These are the bad chimè
(pronounced in little kreyól with your djól [mouth] kwochi [crooked]).

Either way, abject populism rules in Haiti, from the far right and the far
left. Real people get in the crossfire. Washington remain in silent because
now we have the good chimeures in pouvwa/power. Not true? Please don't be
foolish. It's the "public clamor" (the good side) that arrested Father Jean-
Juste. It was not investigation, evidence legal, nothing like that. He can be
beat and beat and beat but it's okay... It's only father Jean-Juste. He is no
gwo zotobre.

Haiti, m'ap kriye ansanm ak wou.
Haiti, je pleure encore et toujours avec toi.
Haiti, you and I are crying silently but our tears are in vain, as usual, as
usual

Du Tuyau