25845: Corbett (history) Some material on Michel Domingue, president of Haiti, 1874-1876

Some month ago I started a page on my web page where I have a separate page for each Haitian leader (president, king or emperor). I stated out with a photo for each I could find, and planned to add material on each.

Alas, the best laid plans..... you know how that goes.

But, yesterday I got involved with some discussion of Michel Domingue with a correspondent and spent much much too much time scanning some material today which is interesting (that is, interesting if you are
at all interested in Michel Domingue).  You may find it at:

http://www.webster.edu/~corbetre/haiti/leaders/domingue.htm

I would love to have stuff like this for each Haitian leader, but the work it takes......

Bob