25861: Walton (Discuss) RE: 25842: Concannon: (news)Half-Hour For Hait i: Release Fr. Gerard Jean-Juste (fwd)

From: "Walton, Robert" <robert.walton3@us.army.mil>

It seems that the US has replaced an democratically elected though arguably
corrupt regime with an arguably fascist one.  There are no winners here and
Washington remains silent concerning the antics of the interim government
which it installed.  How my government's policy reached this nadir is a
mystery to me.  It runs against the grain of the generation of Americans who
fought a world war to end this kind of garbage.