25889: jrigdon: Announce: Best of Creole 2005 Contest (fwd)

From: jrigdon@researchonline.net

There's only 1 month left in our Best of Creole 2005 Contest.  We are
looking for articles, short stories, history essays, poetry - whatever you
would like to submit in Creole. We have received a number of submissions
already, but there's still time to submit yours.  The deadline is Aug. 31,
2005.

The winning submission will receive a $100 U.S prize.
The best history related submission will receive a $75 prize sponsored by
our co-sponsor, The  The Louverture Project
(http://www.thelouvertureproject.org/wiki/)

The top 12 to 15 submissions will be published in the Best of Creole, 2005

Details are on our web site.

http://www.researchonline.net/haiti

John Rigdon