25930: Saint-vil (comment): Baker, Haiti's wannabe Ian Rodhes, can no longer fake it ! (fwd)

From: Jean Saint-Vil <jafrikayiti@hotmail.com>

Here we go: After Guy Phillipe, Charles Henri Baker is also a
presidential candidate !

"Le numéro deux du groupe des 184, Charles-Henry Baker, se lance dans la
course à la Présidence d'Haïti"

Radio Kiskeya

Yeah right ! If Charles Baker ever had a chance to make his dream come
true, it is now.

What a sweet deal:

1) Pretend all along to be "civil society" with no electoral ambitions

2) Finance a bloody coup to overthrow your most powerfull enemy - using
convicted criminals.

3) Make sure the deposed leader is exiled as far away as possible.

4) Invest in a major character assassination against him.

5) Confirm the support of the White house and its appendages. After
having openly called for the return of the Marines - which coincidently,
landed your family in Haiti at the time of the first racist U.S.
Occupation.

6) Have your point woman in the so-called "Council of Sages" demand
Lavalas' elimination from the elctions...

Then,

7) Wait, wait, wait until the last minute to announce your own candidacy.

------------------

We are moving closer and closer to the "coalition government" Michel
Chussodovsky predicted the very day of the couphttp://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=CHO20050610&arti
cleId=56:.

They will likely keep Lavalas out, observe that the elections are 'less
than perfect' and take it upon themselves to 'save' Haiti, once again.
This time with the last scene in their cynical plot: "a greater coalition
of puppets", with someone like Charles Henri Baker playing a prominent
role - why not "president".

Chussodovsky observed, the very day of the coup, that:

"Washington's design is "regime change": topple the Lavalas
administration and install a compliant US puppet regime, integrated by
the Democratic Platform and the self-proclaimed Front pour la libération
et la reconstruction nationale (FLRN), whose leaders are former FRAPH and
Tonton Macoute terrorists. The latter are slated to integrate a "national
unity government" alongside the leaders of the Democratic Convergence and
The Group of 184 Civil Society Organizations led by Andy Apaid. More
specifically, the FLRN led by Guy Philippe is slated to rebuild the
Haitian Armed forces, which were disbanded in 1995.

What is at stake is an eventual power sharing arrangement between the
various Opposition groups and the CIA supported Rebels, which have links
to the cocaine transit trade from Colombia via Haiti to Florida. The
protection of this trade has a bearing on the formation of a new
"narco-government", which will serve US interests".

As for the pre-selection of the Charles Henri Baker, Apaid, Tippenhauer
klan, we were predicting this scenario as early as 2003 and throughout
the years, we have seen this come to pass.

From the Ann Pale archives please consult, my July 2004 breaking news:

"The Central Computer Announces: Tippenhauer President of Haiti"

http://www.haitiforever.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1180&highlight=tippenhauer

But, truth be told, I had insider information way before that. In fact,
many months before the coup, I recall making the link between outgoing
U.S. Ambassador Brian Dean Curran's plea to renew the political class of
Haiti with bright young minds trained in the finest "Western"
universities with the article titled the "unbuilt nation" quoted below.

Of course, this was before Luigi Einaudi revealed that the real problem
with Haiti was that they (the "western' fathers) had allowed Haitians to
run Haiti - for so long. But, nevertheless, I understood that there was a
particular kind of "Haitians" the "westerners" would easily give their
blessings to for the - albeit - puppet control of Haiti.

Subsequent to the posting of this message below, Hans Tippenhauer wrote
me to indicate that he is no presidential candidate. So, although many
months have passed since then, it may be that the Central computer will
announce the results slightly different than I predicted.

Nonetheless, I am sure our new Haitian Ambassador to Canada (Robert Hans)
will keep us well informed of the election results whether his nephew's
(Hans) number does come up or if that of another konpatriyòt who is
deemed best suited to be Haiti's new Sudre Dartiguenave. Then, Haiti will
be well poised to declare war against Cuba's evil regime.

What a wonderful world indeed!