25938: Hermantin(reply) Rossier on Jacqueline Charles (fwd)

From: leonie hermantin <lhermantin@hotmail.com>

Mr Rossier,

If you are going to accuse Miami Herald reporter Jacqueline Charles of biased reporting, I would suggest that you take some lessons from Daniel Simidor and back it up with some facts. You don't even appear to be familiar with the reporter since you state that "I have read J Charles before and it does not seem to me that she has done objective journalistic work on Haiti since she was hired at the Miami Herald"

Where might I ask have you read her before she was hired by the Miami Herald? I hope you can come up with a good answer for that one!