25950: Rossier: (reply) Re: 25938: Hermantin(reply) Rossier on Jacqueline Charles (fwd (fwd)

From: Nicolas Rossier <n.rossier@worldnet.att.net>

Ms. Hermantin
I don't know Mr. Simidor. I am just talking about Ms Charles
and her coverage on Haiti under the Miami Herald. I am not
interested about what she did before.
She is clearly anti aristide and anti lavalas.
It is good to be passionate but not in a paper that serves
as news source for news and later becomes history.
Where can we have objective reporting if not in a paper like the Herald?
I hope I was clear.
Sincerely